เชียงรายโฟกัสดอทคอม สังคมออนไลน์ของคนเชียงราย ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
วันที่ 26 เมษายน 2024, 04:48:06
หน้าแรก ช่วยเหลือ เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

• ข้อมูลหลักเว็บไซต์
  • เชียงรายวันนี้
  • ท่องเที่ยว-โพสรูป
  • ตลาดซื้อขายสินค้า
  • ธุรกิจบริการ
  • บอร์ดกลุ่มชมรม
  • อัพเดทกระทู้ล่าสุด
  • อื่นๆ

ประกาศ !! กรุณาอ่านเพื่อทำความเข้าใจ : https://forums.chiangraifocus.com/index.php?topic=1025412.0

+  เว็บบอร์ด เชียงรายโฟกัสดอทคอม สังคมออนไลน์ของคนเชียงราย
|-+  ศูนย์กลางข้อมูลเชียงราย
| |-+  คนหางาน-งานหาคน
| | |-+  Need someone who can type English for news
0 สมาชิก และ 2 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
« หน้าที่แล้ว ต่อไป »
หน้า: [1] 2 พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน Need someone who can type English for news  (อ่าน 816 ครั้ง)
crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 56

« เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 18:31:50 »

Hello.  I am starting an English language news website for Chiang Rai.  The news of Chiang Rai is important for my readers.  My readers are English speakers.

I am searching for someone who can type English.  Does not need to be perfect English.  If it is okay English, I can correct and re-write it.  The person needs to be able to find Chiang Rai news stories and type them on the computer in English and then send the article to me.  Also, I will need any events that are going to happen in Chiang Rai.  Festivals, important meetings and grand openings will be of interest to my readers.

The work is not full time.  Much of it can be done from home.  You will set your own hours.  I will not set hours for you to work.  This would be a nice opportunity for someone who wants to supplement their income.  I do not have a figure for salary until I talk to the person who will be doing this.

I am very easy to work with and I am not fussy with the people I work with.  If you think you may have an interest in this, feel free to contact me.  We can have a sit down talk and see if we are right for each other.  I have no Thai language at all.  English is my only language.

If there is a news company or website out there that wants to share a news person with us, please let me know.  I am happy to share a news person with someone else in order to make it full time job for that person.

If anyone is interested, please send a pm to me in English.

Moderator, if I have placed this post in the wrong section, please move it for me and accept my apologies for that mistake.
IP : บันทึกการเข้า
กล้วยไม้ไทย
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 374

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 19:39:10 »

Dear Crties,
Could check in your pm please?

Best regards,
กล้วยไม้ไทย

crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 21:21:00 »

Hello.  I have answered your personal message with an e-mail.  Thank you for contacting me.
Rod Reel Line Lure
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 7

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 21:41:52 »

Pardon me,crties..     Do you have phone number?. I want to talk with you.  pls.                                                                                                                                     
crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 21:59:45 »

Pardon me,crties..     Do you have phone number?. I want to talk with you.  pls.                                                                                                                                     

Hello.  I have sent a personal message with my phone number.  Thank you.
Rod Reel Line Lure
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 22:25:50 »

It's too late tonight i'll call you tomorrow. Thank you for your kind.  ยิ้มเท่ห์ ยิ้มเท่ห์
candy1993
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 230

« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 23:05:55 »

Hi, I'm interesting about this thing,but I can't talk English much , I like type more ,my English not perfect much.I want to more details. Can you send me PM? .Thank you.
crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 23:07:58 »

It's too late tonight i'll call you tomorrow. Thank you for your kind.  ยิ้มเท่ห์ ยิ้มเท่ห์

Yes, tomorrow is better.  Thank you.
crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 กันยายน 2014, 23:10:34 »

Hi, I'm interesting about this thing,but I can't talk English much , I like type more ,my English not perfect much.I want to more details. Can you send me PM? .Thank you.

Hello.  I have sent a personal message to you.  Thank you for your reply.
เล็กไอคิว คอมพิวเตอร์
ช่างเล็กไอคิวคอมพิวเตอร์ครับซ่อมคอมประกอบอัพเกรดฯลฯ
สมาชิกลงทะเบียน
ระดับ :ป.โท
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,781

บริการซ่อมคอมนอกสถานที่ โทร.085-7268855ช่างเล็กคับ

« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: วันที่ 15 กันยายน 2014, 00:20:05 »

Yes, tomorrow is better.  Thank you. ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม

บริการซ่อมโน๊ตบุ๊คคอมพิวเตอร์นอกสถานที่ โทร.085-7268855 ช่างเล็กครับ
http://www.chiangraifocus.com/forums/index.php?topic=648036.0
กล้วยไม้ไทย
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 374

« ตอบ #10 เมื่อ: วันที่ 15 กันยายน 2014, 00:27:58 »

Hello.  I have answered your personal message with an e-mail.  Thank you for contacting me.

Thank you I got that.Kindly regards,
กล้วยไม้ไทย

crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #11 เมื่อ: วันที่ 15 กันยายน 2014, 07:48:00 »

I will be away from the computer all day today.  Will check this topic and the message box again this evening.
lertphongS
DavidsofAJ
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #12 เมื่อ: วันที่ 15 กันยายน 2014, 11:27:20 »

Hello, I am interesting you job, but i not good in english speaking. Now I an employee working in Chiangrai, but need more money in other way after my work time. My telephone number 085-0390628  e-mail  lertphongmtcr@hotmail.co.th   I convenience to take with you from 6 pm-9pm if you need everyday.

crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #13 เมื่อ: วันที่ 15 กันยายน 2014, 20:22:08 »

Hello, I am interesting you job, but i not good in english speaking. Now I an employee working in Chiangrai, but need more money in other way after my work time. My telephone number 085-0390628  e-mail  lertphongmtcr@hotmail.co.th   I convenience to take with you from 6 pm-9pm if you need everyday.

Hello.  Thank you for your reply.  I will send a personal message to you.
benji
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 741

« ตอบ #14 เมื่อ: วันที่ 15 กันยายน 2014, 20:54:19 »

I have sent you a PM please contact me back via email
Rookiedog
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 84

« ตอบ #15 เมื่อ: วันที่ 15 กันยายน 2014, 21:48:48 »

Hello crties
Do you still looking for someone to help you this job? If yes, please send me your email I will send you my full resume. I just back to live in Chiang Rai and looking for full time job. I graduated from ABAC which study all courses in English language which I think it would be useful for this job!

In addition, I have sent you private message about my email and my info but not sure you receive it or not so this is my email yesmyphotos@hotmail.com. Looking forward to get your reply soon. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Patinya
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: วันที่ 16 กันยายน 2014, 07:17:47 โดย Rookiedog » IP : บันทึกการเข้า
Rod Reel Line Lure
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #16 เมื่อ: วันที่ 16 กันยายน 2014, 15:25:20 »

Nice to talking with you Mr.Marty.and thank you your wife for suggestion my sister.                                                                    _.
Rod Reel Line Lure
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #17 เมื่อ: วันที่ 16 กันยายน 2014, 15:32:07 »

Nice to talking with you Mr.Marty.and thank you your wife for suggestion my sister.                                                                    _.
Rod Reel Line Lure
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #18 เมื่อ: วันที่ 16 กันยายน 2014, 15:36:40 »

Nice to talking with you Mr.Marty.And thank you your wife for suggestion my sister.God bless both of you. Yours faithfully ...MaO...
crties
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #19 เมื่อ: วันที่ 17 กันยายน 2014, 07:50:22 »

Thank you to all who have replied.  We now have several people who will talk to us about this work.

I believe I have contacted all of you either by pm or by e-mail.  If I have missed any one of you, it is  a mistake on my part and I do still wish to speak with you.  If you have not heard from me, please send another pm.

Thank you
หน้า: [1] 2 พิมพ์ 
« หน้าที่แล้ว ต่อไป »
กระโดดไป:  

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

เรื่องที่น่าสนใจ

ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่านบนกระดานข่าวแห่งนี้ เกิดขึ้นจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชน และตีพิมพ์แบบอัตโนมัติ ผู้ดูแลเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้ไม่จำเป็นต้องเห็นด้วย
และไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อความใดๆ ผู้อ่านจึงต้องใช้วิจารณญาณในการกลั่นกรองด้วยตัวเอง และถ้าท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดๆ ที่ขัดต่อกฎหมาย และศีลธรรม พาดพิง ละเมิดสิทธิบุคคอื่น ต้องการแจ้งลบ
กรุณาส่งลิงค์มาที่
เพื่อทีมงานจะได้ดำเนินการลบออกให้ทันที..."