เชียงรายโฟกัสดอทคอม สังคมออนไลน์ของคนเชียงราย ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
วันที่ 28 มีนาคม 2024, 22:52:16
หน้าแรก ช่วยเหลือ เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

• ข้อมูลหลักเว็บไซต์
  • เชียงรายวันนี้
  • ท่องเที่ยว-โพสรูป
  • ตลาดซื้อขายสินค้า
  • ธุรกิจบริการ
  • บอร์ดกลุ่มชมรม
  • อัพเดทกระทู้ล่าสุด
  • อื่นๆ

ประกาศ !! กรุณาอ่านเพื่อทำความเข้าใจ : https://forums.chiangraifocus.com/index.php?topic=1025412.0

+  เว็บบอร์ด เชียงรายโฟกัสดอทคอม สังคมออนไลน์ของคนเชียงราย
|-+  ศูนย์กลางข้อมูลเชียงราย
| |-+  การศึกษา (ผู้ดูแล: >:l!ne-po!nt:<)
| | |-+  Boarding school in Thailand.
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
« หน้าที่แล้ว ต่อไป »
หน้า: [1] พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน Boarding school in Thailand.  (อ่าน 962 ครั้ง)
tomtam1771
เตรียมอนุบาล
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 7

« เมื่อ: วันที่ 01 ตุลาคม 2019, 16:18:04 »

We recently asked some of our senior boarders what they liked most about boarding life. Here's what they said:

“It’s downright fun!”

“In the boarding house you learn lots about different people, their culture and what they think. It prepares you for real life”.

“It makes you more independent”.

“There is always someone to talk to – teachers, your friends, even the dog!”.

“You become more mature as you live with many different age groups, and you learn from each of them”.

“You don’t have to get up early. We have more time to sleep and more time to do work”.

“My friendships here are different. Friends become family”.

“You get to hang out with your friends and if you are ever lonely there is someone there”.

“I get more work done”.

“The teachers are really helpful; they help with your homework or anything you struggle with”.

“I was unsure if I wanted to board at first, so I only did a few days… but I enjoyed it so much that now I board every night!"

“It helps me to be more responsible, because I have to do things for myself, like laundry, making my bed and organising my time”.

“The house staff get on really well, they are good friends, and it makes the house feel like a big family”.

#wholepersonwholepoint #boardinglife #boardingschool #boardingschool in Thailand#seniorboarding

Rugby School Thailand.
https://www.rugbyschool.ac.th/boarding/
IP : บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1] พิมพ์ 
« หน้าที่แล้ว ต่อไป »
กระโดดไป:  

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

เรื่องที่น่าสนใจ

ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่านบนกระดานข่าวแห่งนี้ เกิดขึ้นจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชน และตีพิมพ์แบบอัตโนมัติ ผู้ดูแลเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้ไม่จำเป็นต้องเห็นด้วย
และไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อความใดๆ ผู้อ่านจึงต้องใช้วิจารณญาณในการกลั่นกรองด้วยตัวเอง และถ้าท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดๆ ที่ขัดต่อกฎหมาย และศีลธรรม พาดพิง ละเมิดสิทธิบุคคอื่น ต้องการแจ้งลบ
กรุณาส่งลิงค์มาที่
เพื่อทีมงานจะได้ดำเนินการลบออกให้ทันที..."